Board meeting called to order by Pj Christie at 12:07pm on August 8, 2018
Attendance: Emily Leach, PJ Christie and Joey McGirr
- Review viability of TFA as a sustainable organization
- Review current programming, membership and financial status
- Identify path forward
- The organization will remain as the Texas Freelance Association for no less than 12 months. With the focus on statewide membership programming.
- The organization will redefine a set of programs, rebuild the website and membership platform to prepare for a re-launch event in October 2018.
- Redesign website and move to TFA owned server
- Take ownership of all social accounts
- Update all branding back to the original TFA logo, messaging and colors
- Create an operational budget for 2019
- Plan a “State of TFA” event to re-launch the organization in October
- Research and identify a community membership platform that will support and foster the online conversations and growth in to the future.